Benedict Cumberbatch - 86th annual Academy Awards
I *LOVE* how HUGELY and HONESTLY he experiences EVERYTHING.
This here was the moment I can’t stop thinking about. You can just see it on his face he’s thinking “I’m at the Oscars, I’m at the Oscars, wow wow wow, I’m at the Oscars” — just such an honest and lovely moment,
He is so beautifully open, and as the previous person said, honest. It’s just so lovely. He is such a lovely human. :)
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
I don’t know where this is from, but…
Between this and that Toyota commercial-
Man, I hope genderfuckery of this highly attractive magnitude just INVADES popular media until privileged heteronormative cismen who unthinkingly dominate the world around them through objectification of women and shaming of homosexuality are forced to think.
Forced to think because when they see an attractive ass in panties, they can no longer instinctively flap their dicks at it and say, “I’d own that” without having to think about gender or sexuality. Torn between their habit of reflexively objectifying women and gay-shaming themselves and others, they would have no choice but to open their eyes a little wider and actually think about the people they share the world with instead of living in a neverending reel of imagery that reinforces a narrow reality where they are king.
that guy’s phone in the first panel became more high tech in tony stark’s presence
I am laughing so fucking hard
oh my god how did I miss that
tony stark literally upgraded a flip phone to a smartphone by being within three feet of it
Get to know me meme — [1/5] favorite male characters: Lucifer"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created… you. The little… hairless apes. And then He asked all of us to bow down before you, to love you more than Him. And I said, "Father… I can’t." I said, "These human beings are flawed, murderous." And for that… God had Michael cast me into Hell. Now, tell me… does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right? Look at what six billion of you have done to this thing, and how many of you blame me for it?"
My gay brother walks into the room without a shirt on
Me: Hey topless
Him: Well you don’t have to rub it in that I’m single
IT TOOK ME A MINUTE.
I DONT GET IT
I DONT GET IT. Someone explain please :c
I’M SOBBING VIOLENTLY
Let us never forget that Jeremy Renner used to be a makeup artist.
And a ski-instructor. And house renovator.
Can Jeremy Renner be a strong female character in every movie?
Jeremy Renner is a strong, independent woman, who don’t need no man.
Khan’s so done with Kirk’s shit.
And this is just one of the things that I love about the film. His "Oh, for crying out loud! Who does this kid think he is?" attitude.
he’s like “shut up, kirk. you lower the IQ of the whole enterprise.”
“shut up, kirk. you lower the IQ of the whole enterprise.”
Pastel Icebergs by Zaria Forman
Zaria Forman perfectly masters drawing with pastels. Recently, the artist reveals works representing icebergs. An impressive record, discovered in a series of beautiful images.
ughhhh. i want to learn to paint.